NOUVELLE AQUITANIE. AIDE- PUBLIC POST BAC
|Funding program for studies abroad for beneficiaries enrolled in an educational or training institution in the New Aquitaine Region
-To contribute to a study stay abroad of at least 8 weeks for beneficiaries enrolled in an educational or training institution in the New Aquitaine Region (Post Bac).
-Vocational training trainee
-Enrolled in an educational or training establishment in the Region of Nouvelle-Aquitaine and pursuing a study period abroad as part of their initial or continuing training course.
Regional aid will be granted in the form of a grant corresponding to one of the following packages:
- € 700 for a stay of 8 to 15 weeks
- € 1,600 for a stay of 16 to 26 weeks
- € 2,900 for a stay of 27 weeks or more
- To undertake a study trip abroad (outside French territories) as part of a training course provided by an establishment in the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region and covered by a study contract.
- Minimum duration of 8 weeks.
- The stay must be valid for the diploma of studies prepared.
- Not to benefit, for the same study stay, from another mobility aid from the Nouvelle-Aquitaine Region, AMI (Aid for International Mobility in Higher Education and Research) or ERASMUS+ (exception will be made for BTS).
- Submission of the application on the Internet before the start date of the stay. Applications submitted to the Region after the start date of the stay are declared inadmissible.
- The individual application must be validated by the education or training establishment.
- Applications from students of foreign nationality for a stay in their country of origin are not eligible.
Non compatible with Erasmus +
|New Aquitaine, Bordeaux, France